Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Practicing baby cookies

We are still waiting ( somewhat impatiently!) for my eldest daughter to give birth. To help pass the time I am baking and decorating baby theme cookies. She will  probably have a party when the baby is about a month old and I am planning on setting up a dessert table for the event. These are just practice ( they've already been eaten!) Hopefully, next time I post there will be some exciting news!
onsies
                            bottles

                                                                                   rattles



                                     bibs
                                                                      duckies


1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness those are just precious. and so is your new granddaughter! congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you!