These are the cookies I made for a large order for a 4th of July party. The customer wanted 50 stars and 50 flags. I usually bag the cookies and tie a ribbon on to close them ,but this time I thought I'd try something different ( especially since the thought of tying 100 bags was not very enticing!). I started looking around for alternatives and found the idea of bag toppers. Just fold them over and either staple or punch holes at the top and run ribbons through to tie. I opted for the easier method. After a lot of web searching, I got to the job of designing on Publisher. It looked fine on the screen, but then I had terrible problems with the printing. Finally transferred it over to Word and it was fine, although the whole process took HOURS! I 'm positive there is an easier way with some program that is already out there and I know I will eventually find it! For now, I am pleased with the results and more important- the customer loved them!!
Happy 4th to all!